1) Bora Bora, French Polynesia: Described as the most beautiful Islands in the world with sugar white sand, turquoise blue, crystal clear lagoon water, and the beautiful palm trees. The water here is shallow and warm, with beautiful exotic fish, turtles, and corals, making it a perfect destination for snorkeling. You can also enjoy multiple water activities jet ski, aqua bike rides and go on fishing trips.
The best time to visit Bora Bora is throughout the year with temperatures ranging from 79 F (26 C) in the winter to 84 F (29 C) in the summer.
2) Turks and Caicos: Located southeast of the Bahamas and North of Hispaniola, is the most beautiful Islands in the Caribbean and one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The beach is clean clear with turquoise water and white sand, this also the third largest coral system in the world. The island is famous for snorkeling, activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and humpback whale watch.
The best time to visit Turks and Caicos is any time of the year as the climate is dry and sunny tropical climate with temperatures averaging in the 75 F (23 C) in the winter and 85 F (29 C) in the summer.
3) Maui, Hawaii: Maui Island is known as the “valley Isle” is part of the Hawaii Archipelago, situated in the Central Pacific. It and is a volcanic island with beautiful mountains, waterfalls with beautiful pristine over 30 mile stretch of beaches for a number of water activities and watching humpback whales. One can also enjoy a drive on the road to Hana, which has more than 600 curves and 54 bridges.
The best time to visit Maui is April through May and September through November, the temperatures are as high as 85 F (30 C) and low of 65 F (18 C).
4) Palawan, Philippines: The most beautiful Island in Asia is one of the best in the world, it is the largest Island in the Philippines. The Island is an archipelago of 1,780 Islands, with breathtaking beaches with crystal clear emerald green water and white sand beaches, limestone cliffs, rich and beautiful corals, stunning landscapes, rich biodiversity in the flora and fauna. Activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, trekking/hiking, water biking and kayaking are the activities that can be done at Palawan.
The best time to visit Palawan is October to May The average temperature is 88 F (31 C).
5) Santorini, Greece: Santorini or Thira located in the Cyclades Island in the Aegean Sea is the most beautiful Island in Europe and one of the top Island in the world. The Island is famous for dramatic postcard landscapes of villages and towns with beautiful architecture of whitewashed houses and villas. The top draw activities in the Island touring to the volcano, jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving to the shipwreck.
The best time to visit Santorini is April, May, October, and early November when the weather is warm, temperatures averaging 54 F (12 C) in Jan the coldest month and79 F (26 C) in July the hottest month in the summer.
6) St. Martin - St. Maarten: St. Marteen is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands southern part of a Caribbean island. This unique Island has two sides a unique French side with a continental flair with luxurious fashionable shopping, warm ambiance and the Dutch side with casinos and bars. The activities to do are diving, snorkeling, sailing, paddle boarding or kite surfing and windsurfing. Apart from water activities strolling at the boardwalk, vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos, and bars.
The best time to visit St. Martin is May and June and between November to mid-December. The winter temperature is as low as 68 F (20 C) and high of 89 F (31 C).
7) Bali, Indonesia: One of the most beautiful tropical Islands in the world with white breathtaking beaches, spectacular rice terraces, volcanic mountains, numerous beautiful temples. The top activities at the island are temple tours trekking to the volcano, exploring the rice terraces, endless water activities like surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, water jetpacks, sea walking and kite surfing.
Best time to visit Bali is any time of the year with peak time from May to September with average temperature of 82 F (28 C) low of 73 F (23 C) and the high of 86 F (30 C).
8) Majorca, Balearic Islands: Majorca or Mallorca one of the most beautiful and underrated Islands and largest Balearics Island of Spain. Experience the great Mediterranean charm with pleasant weather, the Island has laid back villages with beautiful vineyards, and you can hike to the Colosal Canyons and Quiet Coves, thrilling activities like mountain biking and cycling. Climbing the cliffs,
The best time to visit Majorca is April to September, You can have great holidays at Majorca a year around, the temperatures are as low as 41 F (C ) in winter and high of 72 F (C ) in summer.
9) Mauritius, Africa: This beautiful Island with enviable tropic climate, located on the southeast coast of Africa, the island has a deep blue lagoon, Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife trails and a lot of beach water activities. Top activities are kayaking, kite surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, skiing, kayaking and swimming with the dolphin and an 18-hole par 72 championship course for golf enthusiasts.
Best time to visit Mauritius is May to December, the temperature in December is as low as 81 F (20 C) Feb 83 F (28 C).
10) Fernando de Noronha, Brazil: The volcanic archipelago of 21 Islands at the northeast coast of Brazil is one of the most beautiful beaches of south America. The island boasts about spectacular tropical landscapes, turquoise blue clear water, white sand beaches and a rich marine life. The top drawing activities are the dolphin tour, enjoying the rich marine wildlife, scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, trekking the volcanic hills. The Island is also declared as the UNESCO World heritage site.
Best time to visit Fernando de Noronha is August to October, the average temperatures in winter are as low as 68 F (20 C) and as high as 89 F (32 C).